The Yom Ha’atzmaut Community Carnival is back in 2021! After a challenging year in 2020, our Independence Day celebration will once again return to a physical event.
We invite everyone to join us to celebrate the 73rd anniversary of the Independence of the State of Israel! We have created an extravagant experience to celebrate in 2 parts:
1. ARCHIE BROTHER CIRQUE ELECTRIC – $18
It’s dazzling, it’s delightful, it’s a spectacle for the (all) ages! Archie Brothers Cirque Electriq is a real prize for your eyes — a kaleidoscopic circus of games, arcade and ticket games that give old fun a new life!
We have EXCLUSIVE hire of Archie Brother Cirque Electric in Alexandria. This includes an all access pass to:
– All arcade games (including Mario kart, basketball, shoot’em, and many many more unlimited games to play
– Bumper cars
– Virtual reality
– Laser Tag
– Unlimited soft drinks
There will be 2 sessions and limited spaces in each session:
Session 1: 11am – 12:30pm
Session 2: 12:30pm – 2pm
All of the inclusions above will typically cost over $45 per person but for Yom Ha’atzmaut we are offering the heavily discounted prices of $18 per ticket and includes all of the above.
2. YOM HA’ATZMAUT FAMILY CARNIVAL 10:30am to 2pm – FREE
Our annual Yom Ha’atzmaut celebration filled with fun for the whole family!
– Enjoy a delicious brunch or lunch by Mendy’s Pizza, or a falafel, coffee by Russel Binkin and more!
– The adults will enjoy the Shuk showcasing local products, designers, come and nab a bargain.
– Learn more about our vibrant Zionist community with all our affiliate stall
– UIA NSW Israel Radio steaming LIVE from the Venue with DJ Haim on the decks playing all your favourite Israeli hits.
– And for the kids lots of free entertainment including games and activities with our Youth Movements, putt putt golf, jumping castle, and more fun!
Location: The Venue | 55 Doody St, Alexandria NSW 2015
Our 2021 Festival is a COVID-19 safe event. Pre-registration is required.
Please pre-register your attendance online